Roadside Blooms is thrilled to introduce a new community perk at The Monty. On the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, we deliver your floral bundle or potted plant to the main lobby for pick up.
How much does it cost?
As a community perk, residents automatically get 15% off retail pricing AND free delivery for a cost of $60/month or $30 each delivery!
What are my bundle options?
You can choose to either have a bundle of fresh flowers delivered each time, a plant of equal value each time, or it can alternate... flowers and plants.
What will each delivery include?
- If you received flowers:
- It will consist of a designer created floral arrangement in our signature hobnail vase.
- You'll have access to a link on our blog that will tell you what flowers are in your delivery as well as how to care for your cut flowers.
- You'll return your vase to the lobby when you pick up your second delivery.
- If you received a plant:
- The plant will come nicely potted
- You'll have access to a link on our blog that will tell you how to care for your plant.
If I sign up after the 1st Thursday, when will my delivery be?
Your first delivery would be on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
If I sign up after the 3rd Thursday, when will my delivery be?
Your first delivery would be on the 1st Thursday of the next month.
Can I pause or cancel?
Yes! After you sign up for the subscription you can manage it online by following the information in the email that you receive. If the delivery has been made, you can not cancel. If you were out of town, you can have a neighbor pick it up for you!
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION...
Shopify isn't a perfect system so please follow these instructions carefully to place your subscription order:
1. Select which subscription option you'd like (flowers only, plants only, alternate)
2. Write in the notes your name and apartment number. Although we will not be delivering to your door, this is info we will need on hand.
3. Upon checkout - SELECT Store Pickup, SELECT the THURSDAY you'd like to start and SELECT a random time (not sure why it asks this).
You will not be picking up from our store, we will be delivering to The Monty's main lobby however if you select delivery upon checkout, it'll tell you you are not eligible.